CHARGERS Junior Invitational
Saturday, May 19
Event Schedule (AKA Heat Sheet/Draw).
for drop off, pick up, weekend schedule, boundaries, and hospitality information.
Interactive Venue Map
On your phone now? Click here to open map in Google Maps. Then click on any icon within the map to get directions!
Rower Drop Off & Pick Up:
||De-rig and load trailers
|All Athletes Arrive
|Lightweight weigh-ins start
|Coach & coxswain meeting
|Medals handed out
|Pick up athletes
Athletes will be dismissed by their coaches after trailers are loaded
Do not need to return to boathouse
||Unload & rig boats
- The docks to the north to the far end of the Long Branch Road Bridge to the south. See the area marked in white in the image to the right.
- Athletes must...
- remain at the regatta throughout the entire day.
- remain within the venue boundaries.
*If an athlete must leave the race venue during the day, they must...
- discuss their situation with, and obtain permission from, their coach before the regatta.
- notify their coach just prior to leaving the venue.
- Varsity & Novice
- Consider bringing a tech shirt for the cooler morning
- Food is supplied for the rowers unless they have allergies. If your child requires a special diet, please bring a meal and snacks.